OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, All. Here's a pic that isn't necessarily good looking country. It's near Pahrump, NV and it's not my kind of country.

Head up North and drive Hwy 50. The Loneliest Road in America seems to get great reviews and there is quite a bit to see on the road. Never been on it myself because when I've been in that part of Nevada we have had places to get. It is on one of my road trip bucket lists.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Head up North and drive Hwy 50. The Loneliest Road in America seems to get great reviews and there is quite a bit to see on the road. Never been on it myself because when I've been in that part of Nevada we have had places to get. It is on one of my road trip bucket lists.

I thought Highway 3 going to the Oklahoma Panhandle was the "loneliest road."

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just fired up some charcoal for the first time this year. Gonna sear up some big ol' hot dogs. I bought a case of 50 the other day from a local butchering place, they're good stuff. They're 5:1 (5 dogs to a pound), so they're about 3.2 oz each. Good size to eat 2 (or 3!). Maybe some chili on 'em if they're boiled or microwaved, but today, they'll be just seared over charcoal. :D

I got this little contraption called a "Slotdog" that puts crosshatch cuts in 'em so you can get more surface area for crispiness.

SLOTDOG_2.jpg

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang,
Happy Monday!

Meeting again with the Hotel staff this morning. Trying to everything settled for our annual convention/competition. The hotel is sold out so we have to set our overflow hotel this morning as well

So far we have 1300 entries, large judging staff and a huge volunteer staff. We are a little down from last year but still 4 weeks out.

Then back to studio for a long day of work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom