OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@RidgeRunner45-70

Oh man, dude!! There is NOTHING worse than tooth/mouth pain! I hope it passes quick! DAMN ... 😣😣😣

Me and Dawg went for a Diet Coke/Jr Burger run to Sonic and then took a drive around the lake. I'm trying to convince myself to strip the sheets off the bed and stick them in the washer. Except that means I'll have to make the bed later and ... Man, I am just not feeling it today.🤦

Might just sit here and watch football instead of being productive. Hmmmm ... I guess I could get my files ready for the end of the year. I swear I "JUST" did this for 2023 last week. Where did the year go??

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is horrible, it feels like a cold drilling freeze to the root of each tooth on my left side And like a mouth full of canker sores. Now it’s also on my tongue, lip and chin. Left side only. This f’ing sucks big.
Just a couple weeks ago my wife and I were discussing getting the shingles vaccine. Just talked about it…
I got poison ivy in my mouth once when a kid. Just about croaked when it got into the throat and started swelling. Walked through some smoke when a brush pile was being burned.
I was highly allergic to it before getting hemoglobin shots.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I Thought I had a bad tooth so I called my daughter in Broken Bow who is a dentist. She said to come on down and she would meet me at her office. She Did X-rays, full examination, teeth all in good shape however I have oral shingles…
Oh man, that sounds horrible. I have never had shingles but have heard all the horror stories. I can’t imagine having shingles in the mouth. Praying that you get over it FAST!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RidgeRunner45-70

Oh man, dude!! There is NOTHING worse than tooth/mouth pain! I hope it passes quick! DAMN ... 😣😣😣

Me and Dawg went for a Diet Coke/Jr Burger run to Sonic and then took a drive around the lake. I'm trying to convince myself to strip the sheets off the bed and stick them in the washer. Except that means I'll have to make the bed later and ... Man, I am just not feeling it today.🤦

Might just sit here and watch football instead of being productive. Hmmmm ... I guess I could get my files ready for the end of the year. I swear I "JUST" did this for 2023 last week. Where did the year go??
My vote would be to just sit and watch football. Those sheets will take care of themselves. 😂

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday I Thought I had a bad tooth so I called my daughter in Broken Bow who is a dentist. She said to come on down and she would meet me at her office. She Did X-rays, full examination, teeth all in good shape however I have oral shingles…

Prayers for you, Sir. I can't imagine how that condition could be with regards to pain. Not to mention how it would be with trying to eat.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This image is of a feature in the Minidoka National Historical Site. That site is located east of a community named Jerome, Idaho, which is kind of in the area of Twin Falls, ID. Minidoka is one of the Japanese Interment Camps during World War II, and when all the people were allowed to leave, the government sold most of the buildings to locals. They have now purchased back a few of the structures in which the people lived. I think this structure was a "waiting room" used when visitors came to the camp to visit family and friends who lived in the camp.

Who knows, maybe some here have lived near or have traveled near one of the sites where the Japanese were interred in the camps? Surprisingly, I grew up within about a 100 miles of one of the camps, which is in southeastern Colorado near the town of Granada. That one was called Amache, and it has been "adopted" by the citizens of Granada, and their school kids have worked to somewhat maintain that site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom