OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang,
Got to the studio this morning and our main sewer line is clogged up. The management company already has plumbers working on it but no bathrooms until they are finished. Fingers crossed they get it done quick. I have had a lot of coffee this morning. 😆

Fingers crossed is much better than legs crossed!!

Good luck!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon fellas. I am SO done with medical "professionals". From this point forward I am just gonna treat myself. Scotch and MMJ for the win. I hope. Honest to God, I am NOT gonna see another doctor until they have to put in on hospice. This **** is just that ... A load of ****. 😡

(And just so you think I'm not being a kook, Grumpy is like Man I dunno if there is something in your chart about if you gaslight this ***** she won't bother us any more or what but DAMN. I wouldn't even know what to do if any of my doctors talked to me like that ***** talked to you this morning.

Well I know what to do. I'm sure my little co-pay isn't gonna drive them to bankruptcy, but by God I'm spending my $35 somewhere I WANT to go. 👿👿

Oh and in other news, ran into a friend I used to work with. She invited me to church Sunday. I'll behave. Lol But it will be good to get to visit with her again.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20231212_103740.jpg
20231212_103942.jpg

Work today, watching them load out a 120,000 pound compressor skid
20231212_172913.jpg

After work, playing plumber

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone planning to go to OKC gunshow this weekend? I don't make it to many there, but plan to stop by while in OKC this weekend. I'll try to remember to wear one of my OSA shirts, my wife will be along too.
I’m not planning on going, but let us know if it’s worth checking out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom