OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered 1000 rds of a couple of handgun calibers just to boost my inventory a bit. Ammo is pretty cheap compared to what it was a year or 2 ago. If you aren't checking your stock and buying now you may regret it in a year or so.
You’re 100% correct, and I’ve shared that message a few times on here over the last few months. The vast majority won’t heed it and will be biatching again about prices and not being able to find ammo during the next shortage. :rolleyes2

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going through some old hunting pictures on my iPad this morning, and I guess I don’t normally pay much attention to how I look. I started comparing a picture from 2009 to one from last fall, and holy crap, the years haven’t been kind to me.😳

We got this picture of Si from our daughter in law this morning and had to share.
IMG_2445.jpeg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And so it begins….
I had to mow and weedeat the weeds in my yard today, because it was starting to look shaggy.:rolleyes2

I planted two goji bushes yesterday, and I got a row of red and a row yukon gold potatoes in the ground this afternoon. I thought about getting my crooked neck yellow squash and cucumber seeds started but didn’t get it done yet.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We took a vacation in the Fall of 2022 with the wife and I and our youngest son to South Dakota and to do a day trip to Devil's Tower in NE Wyoming. While at Mount Rushmore, we took the "Presidential Trail" which circles from the amphitheater up and around under the sculptures and back to the amphitheater. A lot of different views of the faces are along that trail, as well as the occasional wildlife.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good chance of rain so I'm headed to Home Depot shortly to grab a couple of bags of pre-emergent and put it down....I always pre-emerge in the fall and spring and I don't have a weed one in the yard right now and I want to keep it that way.

Been using Lesco 007 for several years and it works great.

c4.jpg

oo7.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And so it begins….
I had to mow and weedeat the weeds in my yard today, because it was starting to look shaggy.:rolleyes2

I planted two goji bushes yesterday, and I got a row of red and a row yukon gold potatoes in the ground this afternoon. I thought about getting my crooked neck yellow squash and cucumber seeds started but didn’t get it done yet.
Yep, I started weed eating weeks around our studio yesterday. It has started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom