OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good afternoon folks,
Man, it’s a dreary, misty rain, miserable and chilly day up here at Grand Lake.

You aren't alone. The wife had a mammogram appointment at 10:00 this morning, and it was misting just about all the time we drove up there. Misted some heading back to Yukon and rained a little while we were eating lunch. Drove home with a bit of mist and it rained after we got home.

We are pretty much staying inside and warm today. Any walking I do for my knees will be inside the RV. I've got a "path" to walk that with 30 "laps" I get in almost a half mile.

Speaking of which, I need to go do a bit of that.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You aren't alone. The wife had a mammogram appointment at 10:00 this morning, and it was misting just about all the time we drove up there. Misted some heading back to Yukon and rained a little while we were eating lunch. Drove home with a bit of mist and it rained after we got home.

We are pretty much staying inside and warm today. Any walking I do for my knees will be inside the RV. I've got a "path" to walk that with 30 "laps" I get in almost a half mile.

Speaking of which, I need to go do a bit of that.
Yep, here is my situation at the moment. LOL!!!

IMG_8985.jpeg

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend who is in our small group at church made the comment one day when it was snowing that "Only God could stack snowflakes on a twig." That made me go home, get my camera out, and "document" what his comment alluded to.

Growing up in rural Virginia where it was dark and quiet, I went out side one night and it was snowing/icing very fine particles. It was so still and quiet you could hear them fall, sounded like tiny silver bells. That was 50+ years ago and I can still hear the sound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom