OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Izzie has a bronchial infection, acid reflux and them dang allergies. She's on an antibiotic, cough meds, omeprozole and apoquil / benedryl. Seems like we battle these allergies every year and they get progressivley worse.
Next month she'll get a blood test to see exactly what she's allergic to and then a monthly regime of shots. $Cha-ching$.
Update on my Izzie girl. In August she was was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and has been on heart and blood pressure medicine since then. She was given 6 months to live.
Today I had to euthanize her after her long battle to live and please her master. Her quality of life had diminished to basic survival and I had to do the best for her.
Memories of her will live forever in my heart and mind.

IMG_0880.jpeg

Last edited:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our central AC unit gave us problems a while back when it got hot, but then it cooled off again and between being busy and forgetful, I never got back to it until this weekend. Outside/condensor unit fan wouldn't run right, so I changed the capacitor. That helped for about 10 minutes LOL.

Had an issue with it last summer, and had to wash fins out good. Tried that after replacing the capacitor, and while washing fins I bumped the fan motor and it was HOT! Knew then motor was bad probably, once I got done washing I tried it again, no dice though. Got info off motor (could still barely read it thankfully!), onto Amazon and ordered a new one since there's no place to get one without taking off work close by. It came in today, got it swapped out and have AC again! If I haven't forgotten changing it along the way, the one I took out today was around 8-10 years old. Just hope this one works that long!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update on my Izzie girl. In August she was was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and has been on heart and blood pressure medicine since then. She was given 6 months to live.
Today I had to euthanize her after her long battle to live and please her master. Her quality of life had diminished to basic survival and I had to do the best for her.
Memories of her will live forever in my heart and mind.

View attachment 470965
Man, I hate to hear about the loss of your friend. They certainly tug on your heart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom