OSA Rs, Ds & Is: Who are you voting for in the 2016 primaries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who are you voting for in the 2016 primaries?

• Sanders

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Clinton

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cruz

Votes: 35 35.4%
  • Bush

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Kasich

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Carson

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Not voting (please give reason)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cruz in the Primary. Whichever R makes it to the General ballot.

Hard for me to believe that Americans would even consider voting for an avowed Communist.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democratic party is fracturing fo sho.

Tea Baggers split the GOP but still turned out to vote for the Milquetoast Mormon.

I don't think Bernie kids will show if he gets shafted by the DNC. I'm hearing that a lot. If Bernie comes out of Super Tuesday with a pot to piss in some more superdelegates better be hitching their wagons to him lest the Democrats hand the whitehouse to the GOP for the next 8 years.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How will the democrat base vote in the general if Bernie wins 60/40 of the primary vote and Hillary gets the nod? Would be hard to motivate that base to pull the lever for a bi+ch that robbed their choice. Getting beat fair and square in the primary is one thing but getting outright jobbed may lead to a more lasting grudge.

I guess it all hinges on whether the DNC establishment is as stupid as the RNC establishment? For sure the GOP elite would be that stupid. :(

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to believe, but I am actually registered as a Democrat and as such, I get to vote in the Democratic Primaries.

As an actual non-Democrat, I believe that it is my duty to vote for the Democratic candidate least likely to beat the Republican candidate.

In this case, my vote will go to Sanders.

I would love to see Sanders take the Democratic Nomination. Why? because then it would be at least 4 years before I'd have to worry about Hillary trying again and I really doubt that he would have a snowball's chance in hell of taking the Presidency.

I'm a Guerrilla Voter.

Dave

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently you don't know what the words "avowed" or "communist" mean.

Hard to believe anyone on OSA would admit to voting for Hillary, much less based on her being better than someone else for the military? You do know her husband Bill did a slash & burn on the military ranks, and the Clinton's were roundly detested in military circles? You do also remember that the Clintons were responsible for the worst gun control legislation since the 68 GCA? :(

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to believe anyone on OSA would admit to voting for Hillary, much less based on her being better than someone else for the military? You do know her husband Bill did a slash & burn on the military ranks, and the Clinton's were roundly detested in military circles? You do also remember that the Clintons were responsible for the worst gun control legislation since the 68 GCA? :(

You are probably a smarter cookie than me, but what did the messiah do in '86.

Latest posts

Top Bottom