OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard she turned into a Nazi when given a little bit of power on another board. :anyone:

Kind of like the last administrator on this board.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least ... I understand that she has no problem calling out idiots for doing idiot stuff. Most idiots don't take to kindly to being called out -- because they typically think they are the smartest, most cleverest people in the WHOLE big wide world, which is the complete opposite of the reality of the situation.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Badge Bunny was / is a good person, but she had learned through life, don't take crap and enjoy life more. Definitely, one of the good ones.
She is terrible (and my post about her was complete sarcasm and I know exactly who she is, lol) I know she also got the sarcasm.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PH spends most of his time at Fat Boys now (I think), and some time on Facebook. J.B. disappeared after he sold this place.

Wasn't he a lawyer, too?? Seems like he left because he got sick ... And went thru a divorce ... And needed a steady paycheck and insurance ... Boy, that seems like forever ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom