OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That wouldn't surprise me in the least ... I understand that she has no problem calling out idiots for doing idiot stuff. Most idiots don't take to kindly to being called out -- because they typically think they are the smartest, most cleverest people in the WHOLE big wide world, which is the complete opposite of the reality of the situation.
Nah, she never called me out. I put the double i in idiot.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'm just glad no one has figured out who I am ... I'd sure like to meet that BadgeBunny gal ... She sounds like a really sweet gal ... 🤷😋🤗
Geez, remember anything from ghost busters? Don’t cross the streams. You two meeting == world ending implosion

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That wouldn't surprise me in the least ... I understand that she has no problem calling out idiots for doing idiot stuff. Most idiots don't take to kindly to being called out -- because they typically think they are the smartest, most cleverest people in the WHOLE big wide world, which is the complete opposite of the reality of the situation.
I won’t argue with this post but will say I can’t stand hypocrites. If you‘re going to call out idiots on one board, don’t act like one on another, and that’s all I’m going to say on that.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm just glad no one has figured out who I am ... I'd sure like to meet that BadgeBunny gal ... She sounds like a really sweet gal ... 🤷😋🤗

You two would get along great. Almost like 2 peas in a pod

Ha! Post #12, I forget about that
Takes a special lady with some deep talent to become that famous. Everyone should experience a special Post #12

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone makes fun but I really enjoy the “kooks” and many of the prolific posters that have left the site. Met a lot of people. Had tons of good deals. Also people are way different in person. I’ve texted guys for deals or read posts and thought this guy is an ahole. Meet them and I’m thinking this guy is cool and we should be friends.

Anyone remember an older guy that lived down in Moore I think. He became ill and was in a mobility scooter. Happened quickly. He listed a clay throwing wheel and my aunt and uncle bought it and I moved it. Nice guy. Posted a lot.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You two would get along great. Almost like 2 peas in a pod

Ha! Post #12, I forget about that
Takes a special lady with some deep talent to become that famous. Everyone should experience a special Post #12
beevis post 12.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone makes fun but I really enjoy the “kooks” and many of the prolific posters that have left the site. Met a lot of people. Had tons of good deals. Also people are way different in person. I’ve texted guys for deals or read posts and thought this guy is an ahole. Meet them and I’m thinking this guy is cool and we should be friends.

Anyone remember an older guy that lived down in Moore I think. He became ill and was in a mobility scooter. Happened quickly. He listed a clay throwing wheel and my aunt and uncle bought it and I moved it. Nice guy. Posted a lot.
Oh man , yes. Stan I think. I traded a Mosin for an old Suzuki four wheeler that my brother still uses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom