OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not OKB but Proph is still around living the dream. He's in a chat group me and OKB and a few other folks are in. I don't chat with those guys nearly as much as I should but I follow along -- you know, gotta keep up with the scuttlebutt ...
If you holler at prophet. Tell him I said hi

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lasher was a kick in person. He had some really nice 1911's and was very knowledgeable on the AR platform. He should be because he was a Viet Nam vet. 7 clicks up and 1 to the left was his quick battle sight adjustment. I still don't know what pissed him off and made him quit this site. His cancer finally got him.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread has been sort of a walk down memory lane. There were a bunch of good folks here when I came on board in 2010, and many of them are still here. And the added bonus is that another bunch of good folks have joined since then, and many within the last year or so. There have been many times when a member needed some help, or maybe just a kind word, and OSA rose to the occasion.

I'm very glad to be a part of this group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom