OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who was it that use to ruffle alot of feathers on here that was involved in a fatality hit in run or dui or something to that effect on highway 75 I think a few years back?

One of the Fat Guys ... I've always wondered if he lost his FFL because of that or if the shop was still open. I loved Kelty to death. And Lonnie. A couple of the other guys not so much ... But that's just life, I guess.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you mean TRidiot? The bikini’ed woman at the range? ;)

I could be wrong but I don't think that was Danny. 🤷 Can't remember who it was, though ...

Who was the member who posted a pic of himself buck naked covering his junk with a cowboy hat??

ThaMasterChief was another character ... Last I heard she had an affair with a married member here and then ran off to Arizona and got married to someone else (not affiliated with the board IIRC).

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
okay so i'm sure this probably breaks rules of whatever, but yeah this definitely isn't my first account here. lord knows what happened to that e-mail, log-in, etc.

but uh.....man....apparently i missed some @*$& when i was absent.

i like to stir the pot, but good lord man......i just do it when i have a slow day at work lol

and holy crap i remember ya'll being all sorts of uh....encouraging to old been. all i can say is badgebunny. nobody got fired up to my posts back then like ol' badge.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
okay so i'm sure this probably breaks rules of whatever, but yeah this definitely isn't my first account here. lord knows what happened to that e-mail, log-in, etc.

i like to stir the pot, but good lord man......i just do it when i have a slow day at work lol

and holy crap i remember ya'll being all sorts of uh....encouraging to old been. all i can say is badgebunny. nobody got fired up to my posts back then like ol' badge.

Lol ... I heard she is a lot calmer now that she is finally done with menopause. 😂

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

still here too lmao

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom