OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think that was Danny. 🤷 Can't remember who it was, though ...

Who was the member who posted a pic of himself buck naked covering his junk with a cowboy hat??

ThaMasterChief was another character ... Last I heard she had an affair with a married member here and then ran off to Arizona and got married to someone else (not affiliated with the board IIRC).
Actually her husband finished his commercial pilot training and they moved to Denver. She’s married to my step-sister’s step-brother on the other side. LOL

Lord I remember when she showed up to shoot her first pistol match, and did it in wedge high heels!
:faint:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually her husband finished his commercial pilot training and they moved to Denver. She’s married to my step-sister’s step-brother on the other side. LOL

Lord I remember when she showed up to shoot her first pistol match, and did it in wedge high heels!
:faint:

That sounds about right! She is one of a kind! 😂😂😂

I hope they are doing well!

ETA: Remember when she won the drawing for the AR at the ENS out at Thunderbird's and she wasn't even there??

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Negatory. That was NOT Danny (tRidiot), but I don't recall who it was either.

ETA: I sure do miss tRidiot and Cowcatcher!

We must be thinking of two different people, then. Danny owed up to posting such pics when I asked a year or two back who had posted those pics.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Negatory. That was NOT Danny (tRidiot), but I don't recall who it was either.

ETA: I sure do miss tRidiot and Cowcatcher!
I text them both occasionally, just busy with life is usually the response. I’d like to see them both around too.
Just checked. CC checked in Monday. Tr hasn’t been on since July.

Latest posts

Top Bottom