OSBI: Clinton teacher admits to having sex with student during walkout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And? Because she’s wearing a short skirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you have to admit, that pic was taken by an enterprising young student specifically because she was wearing a short skirt, while sitting ON her desk in front of the class with her legs crossed. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing there. :)

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you noticed that all of these teachers that get caught banging students are always women? Wonder why that is? Most of them are ugly but I have seen a few that are hot. We had a couple of teachers when I was in high school that were rumored to sleep with students. But it was a man. And he was a coach. There were a couple of teachers I would have done in a heartbeat though!!

OOPS, evidently this guy didn't get the memo. :wink2: :)

PART II "Equal Opportunity", this time it's a hemale teacher and a student.

http://newsok.com/mounds-teacher-un...il&utm_email=cc7f83a9c92eaeeed1018db0de7bea8f
Mounds teacher under investigation
From Staff Reports Published: April 10, 2018 2:54 PM CDT Updated: April 10, 2018 3:24 PM CDT

"A male Mounds High School teacher is under investigation for reported inappropriate contact with a female student, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation."...

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya kiddo,

How'd things go today?

Not too bad. They did a nerve block on my lower leg and quads and used a tourniquet to control bleeding and let me watch. It was TOO COOL. The anesthesiologist was a really decent guy and let me control my meds so I was lucid enough to sit up. Only time we had to "bump it up" was when my hamstring muscles started cramping, so I laid down then. The doc was amazed at the amount of scar tissue he pulled outta there. :ooh2:Shaved off several bone spurs and anchored a couple of tendons that were torn.

What I DIDN'T expect was the soft cast, the WALKER and the instructions to not put any weight on it until after my next appointment. In TWO WEEKS.:yikes2:

Plus, he said I might as well plan on doing my other ankle when this one has healed up. Sigh.:lookaroun

The funny (well, for me anyway) was I got this big long speech -- three of them actually -- about not putting any weight on that ankle, and I had every intention of following their directions because I didn't want to screw anything up. The nurse hands me my earrings and I drop one. Without thinking I immediately try to stand up, which clearly doesn't work because I can't feel the front of my leg, or any of my leg at all from the knee down. Lol :faint:

Old habits die hard. Grumpy is already tired of waiting on me hand and foot but I'm not sure what else we can do. Because I sure don't want to screw up all the good doctor's pretty handiwork. I am disappointed he had to abandon the laparoscopy. I have a beautiful not-so-little scar down there now. Guess I'll have a matching one here in a few months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom