Other hobbies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go through hobbies like some change their underwear. I keep a handful that I rotate through. I've never thought about the schedule, but I have a feeling it changes with the seasons or something. I like tinkering with cars, riding and tinkering with my motorcycle, collecting guns, shooting guns, reloading, tinkering with guns, fishing, the list goes on and on. I wish I could stick to one, but something just changes throughout the year. I lose interest, then later on it is back as strong as ever.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go through hobbies like some change their underwear. I keep a handful that I rotate through. I've never thought about the schedule, but I have a feeling it changes with the seasons or something. I like tinkering with cars, riding and tinkering with my motorcycle, collecting guns, shooting guns, reloading, tinkering with guns, fishing, the list goes on and on. I wish I could stick to one, but something just changes throughout the year. I lose interest, then later on it is back as strong as ever.

+1000. Thats why when I listed the stuff I'm into it looked like I never spend any time with my kids,sleep,eat,etc but I do. I just do a variety of alot of stuff just not all of it regularly.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Playing music, making metal stuff, making wood stuff, making leather stuff, experimental cooking, Jeeping, exploring places, outdoor stuff, reading, BSA, smacking my wife and kids around, and contest farting.

The last two are probably my favorites, next to shaving. No wait, I hate shaving.

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How many times do have to do it to consider it a hobby? I'm sure it's more than once a year so I guess sex is out. Unless I can count...nevermind, I'm a Master at that!

Haaha I wanted to say that but I dont wanna get banned so I thought Ill hold my fingers back on this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom