Other hobbies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC ... although he is not so much a hobby as he is a ... well ... hmmmm ... I guess you could call that a hobby too ... LOL

Oh, running around with GlockGirl, knitting, crocheting and quilting ... a little reloading now and then ... and football. I love football season. And I bake a little bread every now and again.

:wave:

Between working 4+ 12/s week, trying to unpack from the recent move, working out to stay in a shape other than round, and trying to see my horse every once in awhile, I don't really have time for any hobbies. :faint:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Music- playing,recording,performing live,listening to. Guitars and gear- collecting modern and vintage guitars and gear; accumulating,modifying,repairing the gear that I use in my band work; building and selling custom guitar rack rigs; buying and selling used vintage and modern guitars and gear; doing guitar tech work- repairs,setups,etc.

Art- collecting art,working on my own art; bodyart,body modification applications,piercing; studying the history of tattooing and ancient bodymodifications.

Reading: philosophy,Zen,Buddhism,metaphysics,mysticism,ancient religions,parapsychology,psychic phenomena,the paranormal,the occults,the Black arts,Black Majik; studying Celtic,Druid,Gothic,Viking,Incan and Mayan and American indian history; mortuary sciences, forensics- studying mass murderers,serial killers; collecting and reading graphic novels and comics; collecting and reading fiction and non fiction- horror and sci-fi being my favorites.

Horror and Sci-fi art,film,collectibles,etc.

Home and mobile video,audio,computer,electronic systems and gadgets.

Surfing on the computer; spending time studying using the various search engines; posting in the many forums I post in in the many various activities I am involved in; social networking.

Watching television and movies (home,at the theatre)- in any format. Horror and sci-fi are my faves as well as comedy,crime dramas,action,martial arts,etc.

Studying Entomology,Herpatology; collecting arachnids-tarantulas;reptiles-lizards,snakes.

Boxing; martial arts/JKD; weight training; collecting martial arts weapons; collecting firearms,shooting firearms; cycling,working on and riding around the neighborhood on my vintage beach cruisers and rat rod bicycles. Billiards; table soccer/foosball,collecting modern and vintage table soccer tables,playing in table soccer tournaments (for the last 28 years)- local DYPs and a few stops on the pro tour.

When I'm back home in my native California at my other part time home up north in the Sierras I enjoy- mudding in my 4x4,hiking,camping,fishing,and snowboarding. When I go down to the bay area or to visit my siblings in southern Cali I still like to skateboard and surf- even though my knees are starting to ache when doing it.

4x4s and auto mods; mobile audio sound installs; motorcyles- street and dirt.

Visiting- carnivals,freak side shows,tattoo conventions,the circus,amusement parks,zoos,aquariums,the theatre,live music concerts,avante garde films,renaissance faires,paranormal events,old cemetaries,'supposed' haunted sites,going out to hear friends live bands if one of my bands isnt playing.

Culinary arts;spirits.

Traveling.

Etcetcetc.

I stay busy...

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old rusty tractors. 1938 Allis Chalmers B. 1953 Ford Golden Jubilee. 1953 Farmall Super M High Altitude on propane, 1954 Cat d69u, 1959 International 650d.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Golfing.
Ice hockey if I can ever find a place to sell me different widths for each foot (had a foot injury 4 years ago that deformed one foot and havent stepped foot on the ice since)

Whitey, CCM used to do custom jobs. Try the community section of their website. As it's the glorious time for we puckheads again, let me steel myself for the utter ultimate disappointment that is another year of Kings hockey.

Oh, and I should probably be answering the question at hand:

Baseball
Hockey
Shooting Paper
I have a newborn, so, I like longs walks on the living room floor at 2 a.m.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't do as much as I used to. 20+ years ago, I would snow ski, scuba, martial arts, golf. Now I work and come home....work, come home...repeat all week.

My current hobby is online games. Mainly Lord of The Rings Online at the moment. I used to write computer games (not professionally).

Now I have a side business that is taking up more time. That's good though. I hope to someday quit my full time job and work for myself.

My main hobby is avoiding remodeling the house every time my wife starts walking around the rooms saying things like "Hey honey...could we....". I start runnin'. Now I know why I ran track in high school, so I can bug out fast. Ok...maybe not as fast as I used to be. Now a days it's more like walk away real fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom