Other hobbies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whitey, CCM used to do custom jobs. Try the community section of their website. As it's the glorious time for we puckheads again, let me steel myself for the utter ultimate disappointment that is another year of Kings hockey.

Oh, and I should probably be answering the question at hand:

Baseball
Hockey
Shooting Paper
I have a newborn, so, I like longs walks on the living room floor at 2 a.m.

CCM is typically too wide for my smaller foot. I have played in Bauer and Graf since I started playing hockey when I was 4, but those brands consider something as different widths on each foot to be "pro" stock and charge a premium for it.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riding my Harley-- 2000 Sportster to replace the 96 that I totaled...

Beekeeping --Have kept a few hives over the years just for pollination of fruits and vegetables. Have two now and am going to get a little more serious about it.... Love honey.... Don't like the stings but what the heck... Only hurts for a while...

Geneaology off and on..
hunting/fishing

Vegetable gardening..

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between my FT job and going to school FT, I don't have many hobbies. When school is out i'm beside myself on what to do. I haven't been shooting since July :punch:

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like electronics, but I design them all day too, so sometimes I lose motivation.

I love metal fabrication, whether it be machining, sheet metal work, or welding.

I also love restoring and working on old cars. Currently I don't really have the means to do that though (not enough space).

Latest posts

Top Bottom