Outdoor America update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take it you're not in "sales" from your post...plus, no place, not even a gunstore that sells "implements of death and destruction" should be depressing. I mean...really?

Really. A real, live, honest, down to earth gun store should be like Browns Coins on SW 29th. A real dump where you can get real good deals. I'm takin' it that you're a pretty young kid who would rather pay extra for the "experience" then getting the best deal possible on the "equipment". Outdoor America doesn't need to sell hamburgers and fires. They just need to sell guns and bullets.....

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never found OAS depressing. To me it's simple, straight forward and no frills. And when I want to talk guns the sales staff clearly likes guns as much as I do. I like the place. Then again, I prefer the old style bike shops over the newer Harley stores these days.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some ammo there yesterday. The folks were friendly and had what I needed. They were very busy, and I was still out of there in 5 minutes. I like that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really. A real, live, honest, down to earth gun store should be like Browns Coins on SW 29th. A real dump where you can get real good deals. I'm takin' it that you're a pretty young kid who would rather pay extra for the "experience" then getting the best deal possible on the "equipment". Outdoor America doesn't need to sell hamburgers and fires. They just need to sell guns and bullets.....

Wrong. You fail yet again. (I do like reading your posts though; they are very, very funny; please don't stop; I know I'm not alone).

I'm takin' it that you're a pretty old geezer that would rather stumble around in a dump (Read: "Failing business) than go to an upscale, clean store with decent selection and merchandise? And what's wrong with hamburgers and fries? Can't ya gum 'em or sumpin'? There is a need for those "dumps", as you put it though; so people you like you have some place to go. Really.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong. You fail yet again. (I do like reading your posts though; they are very, very funny; please don't stop; I know I'm not alone).

I'm takin' it that you're a pretty old geezer that would rather stumble around in a dump (Read: "Failing business) than go to an upscale, clean store with decent selection and merchandise? And what's wrong with hamburgers and fries? Can't ya gum 'em or sumpin'? There is a need for those "dumps", as you put it though; so people you like you have some place to go. Really.

i998.photobucket.com_albums_af102_Biohazard08_Star_20Wars_Good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_thr.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm takin' it you go to Burger King or McDonalds to show off your guns? Give me a break. Upscale gun store? All that equates to is "More Expensive Gun Store". I'd rather spend my money on something more substantive than frilly stuff.....

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_gun_show.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom