Outdoor America update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm takin' it you go to Burger King or McDonalds to show off your guns? Give me a break. Upscale gun store? All that equates to is "More Expensive Gun Store". I'd rather spend my money on something more substantive than frilly stuff.....

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_gun_show.jpg

Nope. You're takin' it wrong. Guess I lost ya, so let's move on. All this talk about hamburgers has made me hungry. By the way, where do you go to shoot? Do you have a place outdoors or do you just shoot off the back porch of the trailer?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really. A real, live, honest, down to earth gun store should be like Browns Coins on SW 29th. A real dump where you can get real good deals. I'm takin' it that you're a pretty young kid who would rather pay extra for the "experience" then getting the best deal possible on the "equipment". Outdoor America doesn't need to sell hamburgers and fires. They just need to sell guns and bullets.....
i used to have a gun store in browns coins on 29th

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really. A real, live, honest, down to earth gun store should be like Browns Coins on SW 29th. A real dump where you can get real good deals. I'm takin' it that you're a pretty young kid who would rather pay extra for the "experience" then getting the best deal possible on the "equipment". Outdoor America doesn't need to sell hamburgers and fires. They just need to sell guns and bullets.....

All BS aside...have you checked out Gene Sears in El Reno? No frills. None. Zip. Nada. And also no eye-candy...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You use to could when Sonic was right next door. Buy a gun then play with it while you were waiting on cheeseburgers.

Guilty! That's one of the few things I miss about working in the city.

All BS aside...have you checked out Gene Sears in El Reno? No frills. None. Zip. Nada. And also no eye-candy...

I like Gene Sears and have frequented his store at least once a year for reloading supplies for many years. His banker's hours are a killer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom