Outdoor gun range around Moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt the warden would give y'all a hard time when he's sees you are from out of state and accompaning your father who has a license (I've been there numerous times over the last few decades and have never been asked for my license).

That being said, as a non-resident you can purchase a 2013 Wildlife Conservation Passport for $26 and that will cover you....that wouldn't be much more expensive than commercial range fees for two folks.

But again, this is all in the context of an alternative to Thunderbird range.

jayhawkclint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a couple big trash bags with you to Lexington and haul a bag home with you when you go. Been trying to leave it better than we found it whenever we go, which is not hard to do - a lot of trash left behind out there.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need a wildlife passport thing or license just on the state WMA land, I think Lexington would be the only close one.

There is litter all over the place there. You could fill 10 trash bags and not make a dent in that place. Good on the people that pick up more than they bring in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom