Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The following toon and the above posts seem to have a common theme:
1652451361748-png.1066688
It's a fully-semi-automatic revolver. I think Jerry Miculek owns one.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of a poser I ran into that told me he carried a Desert Eagle when he was in Iraq.
But couldn't remember what caliber "it's just what they issued..." him.

Of course he also claimed he could hit a half dollar at 700 yards with iron sights, cold bore.
Man I do that all the time with my .177 full auto bb gun.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a guy at work say, "anybody that hunted with a compound bow was a pussy. He had his great-great-grandfather's hand made, long bow and cedar arrows with flint heads. He had killed DOZENS of deer, running, over 100 yards away."

I have never laughed that hard. Bet him a weeks pay he couldn't hit a 55 gallon drum @ 100 yards. He got mad and left.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a guy at work say, "anybody that hunted with a compound bow was a pussy. He had his great-great-grandfather's hand made, long bow and cedar arrows with flint heads. He had killed DOZENS of deer, running, over 100 yards away."

I have never laughed that hard. Bet him a weeks pay he couldn't hit a 55 gallon drum @ 100 yards. He got mad and left.
If they ran right towards me. I’d hit them at 0 yards away with them at a full sprint. I think I’d be too hurt to try it a second time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom