Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is about 18 months older than me.

Much hilarity has been had with that info. :D

Of course... she doesn't find it so funny...

I'm 7 years older than GC ... we have a great time with it -- Much to his ex-'s chagrin ... She was soooo pissed when she found out she couldn't tell people he left her for a younger woman ... That's his ex- ... ever the victim.

(For those of you who are now wondering -- he didn't leave her. She kicked him out so she could marry a doctor. :bigeye: Twelve years later she is still single. :))

Foggy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I my married WAY over my head. But she loves me anyway. Lord knows why.

ai934.photobucket.com_albums_ad187_jkeithx4_IMG_1400.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I posted a picture of my wife and she found out - as beautiful as she is - I'd end up laying on the ground in a pool of my own blood and, unlike Dick Army's wife, she'll not need to ask how to reload the gun ...

And yes, by the grace of God, I over-married.

Woody

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Met her when I went to get my haircut from TMC Friday. Nice lady you have there and very pretty!

Thanks, she said she felt sorry for the gentleman that was in there waiting due to the fact you had to hear all the "girl talk." Knowing those two I'm sure the amount of chatter was impressive.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I posted a picture of my wife and she found out - as beautiful as she is - I'd end up laying on the ground in a pool of my own blood and, unlike Dick Army's wife, she'll not need to ask how to reload the gun ...

And yes, by the grace of God, I over-married.

Woody

Same problem here, but if you go to our web site there is a pic of us already posted there, and I married way over my head too.

She is also 9 years older then I am. Says being older and wiser has kept her from killing me over my bad jokes. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom