P-dog hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first picture is the entry wound over the left rear leg, and the absence of the vital body part for the exit wound. Second pic is the exit wound the bullet traveled all the way down the varmits body and exits out the head he was running for his hole but did not make it. Round was .223 55 grain from about 165 yards

Gary

Attachments

• p-dog 001.JPG
    p-dog 001.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 192
  • p-dog 002.JPG
    p-dog 002.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 188

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were north of Enid by Pond Creek? I think Hogslayer took us and he is the man took this shot so as much as I would like to steal his thunder I can't should have put that in the first post. I rolled a few but nothing like this shot. AND WE DID NOT EAT THEM. I know you were kidding, but for those of you that don't know go look at the degerdation that Pdogs do to a farmers field. Also if you don't know they have found the plague in every Pdog town they have researched.

We did not get allot of shooting yesterday we went dove hunting in the morning and Pdog in the afternoon, and they have been shot at allot so the move quick when their buddy gets rolled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom