Pack of wiener dogs mauls woman to death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the size, ya gotta be one mean dog to willingly attack badgers face-first... :D
Yea I came across one in Kansas years back when I was pheasant hunting. He was in the middle of a gravel road when we drove up and he just laid down and flattened himself out to hide. Brother and I got out to look at him and I took my shotgun. He just laid there so what did I do??? Poke the sucker with the barrel of my shotgun and all H#ll broke loose, he growled, jumped up snarling and snapping his teeth. First thing he came to was the barrel and he bit it. Barrel still has the bite mark in it!!. Needless to say brother was already in truck yelling at me to get in!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I raised American Pit Bull Terriers They were all ADBA registered and from champion of champions blood line.
https://adbadog.com/

My dogs never bit a single person and they went to shows with 100's of other dogs and people and all those shows i only seen 2 dogs that growled at each other. (that was quickly remedied ) All were ADBA American Pit Bull Terriers.

Raised correctly.
I taught mine to hunt squirrels.
But do not leave your car door open when you come to my house as my 75lb male loved to go for a ride in the passenger seat.

One friend came over and his wife was sitting in the passenger seat of his car waiting in the car for hubby to stop talking.
His door was open and my dogs had free roam of the fenced yard.. that car was inside the fence and my male took off running for the car and buddies wife had never been over, she had eyes as big as saucers as that big dog was running towards her.

Yep he jumped in through the open driver door and sat right in that poor lady's lap in the passenger seat looking straight at the windshield panting and looking like he was ready to go for a ride.
Man that lady was screaming LOUD.. we could hear it over our laughter pretty well. :)

The only dog that my kids were ever bitten by was a little 2 lb dog ..it ran across a 75 yard long open field and bit my son right in the leg.
I have ZERO Tolerance for dogs that bite people that do not deserve it. Death will quickly follow.
Even if it was my own dog it would die quickly from "Lead" poisoning.
Unacceptable!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard regarding the "pack" that attacked the lady that it was Border collie, Weiner dogs (Not the Anthony Weiner type) and Chihuahuas. And I thought what the.... I've been bitten by Chihuahuas before and they just nip and make you mad. How in the world could a Chihuahua do that? Most of the attack dogs involved are docile creatures. But I don't like those illegal dogs too well anyway.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the size, ya gotta be one mean dog to willingly attack badgers face-first... :D

Back in the day, we had a Sealyham terrier. They were also bred to go head first into a badger tunnel. She was the meanest dog we ever had. Thirty pounds muscle and attitude. Actually, she was pretty sweet, but as she got older if you bumped her while she was napping, her first inclination was to wake up snapping at your feet.

Of course, the previous owner got rid of her because she sent his wife to the ER....twice.

Moral of the story: Badger hunting dogs are not to be underestimated.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dachshund mix will go toe to toe with my 150lb pyr/anatolian mix at times. From the tile floor she can jump high enough to nip my elbow.
7 of em attacking someone, you'd be in a world of trouble.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, I have a "knobby-legged, knees, short-legged" dog that if he was under fed would be "less than 40 pounds" but he is stout as an ox and I have no doubt could do some serious damage if he was so inclined.

People who don't know dogs would think is was "part Dachshund" because he is short legged and long bodied with shorter ears than a Bassett Hound.

Truth is ANY dog can do serious damage if it is so inclined, especially if there is more than one.

Although I'm more skeert of that cat over there. Lol those little ****ers are QUICK!! At least if its ONE dog I have a fighting chance. Am I right @caojyn ??
Yea! Those suckers will climb up your body and claw out your eyes. Plus they don't even have the respect to wait till you're cold before the they start munching on your corpse.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea! Those suckers will climb up your body and claw out your eyes. Plus they don't even have the respect to wait till you're cold before the they start munching on your corpse.
Weiner dogs are so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with them... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...

Latest posts

Top Bottom