Parents arrested for improper storage of guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure that this FL School Shooter didn’t say enough about his intentions to enough people to have committed a crime. Also, his texts or Facebook messages implied a direct threat. I believe rules under existing law should have provided enough probable cause to arrest, detain and disarm him. If he had made similar threats against our Head of State or a Judge or something, he would have been handled way differently.
Absolutely!
I've been skirting the legal issues, because I don't know what they are in Fla.
I know some folks have had legal issues with social media posts, but I don't know enough about them to proffer an opinion.
It appears that he did make some statements that could be legally challenging to him, but again the fault lies with the Broward County Sheriff's dept and the FBI with them following the Promise Program.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s outrageous. These so called comedians and entertainment personalities have all made statements that would be considered directly or indirectly threatening our President’s life:
Kathy Griffin
Rosie O’Donnell
Amy Schumer
Johnny Depp
Snoop Dogg
Larry Wilmore
Mickey Rourke
George Lopez
Marylin Manson
Madonna
Robert De Niro
Anthony Bordain
This is a failure of the Secret Service that’s inexcusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tolerance, the same tolerance that lets the Mayor in California give illegals with violent crimes a heads up on the ICE raids/ The same tolerance that allowed the Florida shooter to have the Sheriff at his house 39 times. The same tolerance that allows violent demonstrations buy the left to go unpunished. The same tolerance that, well you get my drift.
Tolerance=Acceptance and that is unacceptable, or is that intolerable???

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tolerance, the same tolerance that lets the Mayor in California give illegals with violent crimes a heads up on the ICE raids/ The same tolerance that allowed the Florida shooter to have the Sheriff at his house 39 times. The same tolerance that allows violent demonstrations buy the left to go unpunished. The same tolerance that, well you get my drift.
Tolerance=Acceptance and that is unacceptable, or is that intolerable???

I think that Tolerance of Evil is Weakness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I moved to Hawaii, I had to take all of my firearms to the main police station to register them. I sort of thought it was funny because I had nearly 20 rifles/shotguns sticking out of a jeep. My wife and 9 year old daughter had to help me carry them in.
They actually took pictures of each firearm. At one point I had to tell the police officer not to play with my one of my rifles, it was custom built 7mm rem mag.
I was required to keep all firearms behind 2 locks. Any of you that ever been in the military know that when you move (PCS) the amount of household goods you own are limited. Depending on what rank you are defines the weight you can move. As a motorcycle owner, which can be moved as household goods, I could not own a gun safe, or I would have been charged for it every time I moved.
The way it was explained to me, in a hunters safety course, if your firearm is stolen in Hawaii and someone commits a crime with it, you are responsible, if it was not behind two locks. Also, they explained that a trigger lock/ cable lock could not be one of the locks. My front door could count as one and a lock on a closet door could be the other.
I did not understand why the Army would not move a gun safe as a professional item. I would not get charged for my weight set because it was professional item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom