parents who eat cheeseburgers are horrible people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! My son and I had Long John's tonight. I bet I am on the Michelle Obama hit list now. I think we should give Michelle about 10 times the money that we will spend on our borders so that she can get her message out to everyone. Then again. What do I know? I just had Long Johns.

You and me both. I bet Michelle has never been a single parent working three jobs with 3 "starving" teenage boys at 8 o'clock at night either ... Bet she would be the FIRST one in the drive-thru ... :eek2:

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After seeing video on the news the other day of Michelle Obama getting off a plane I have determined that she has no business telling anybody else what to eat.

Reaction score
It ain't the FOOD that's the causing the targeted problem here, which is very real (childhood obesity); it's the lack of exercise, and lack of parenting. MAKE the kids turn off the tv & xbox and computer, and get their arses outside to play - by moving their bodies.

We all ate crap food - but we weren't fat because we played in the woods, played cowboys & Indians, etc. The campaign needs to be PRO-physical-activity (for the whole family, mind you), not ANTI-high-fat food. IMO.

Having said that, it makes a point - we should always encourage the kiddos to eat fruits & veggies, and occasionally make them. Not to mention us adults too.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow - that was a pretty insane commercial - I don't think that its solely the burgers out there - its the lack of exercise - and fitness more than the junk food...

Latest posts

Top Bottom