Party with Sarah Palin, eh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I think they get her confused with the Tina Fey impersonations of her. Either that or they buy into the world view the left is selling.
That is it!
Reminds me of the interviews they do with the people on the street and ask questions using the opposite viewpoints of a candidate and the person on the street goes right along with it.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCain lost because on McCain. He can't stay on course with what he says, believes or would enforce. He bounces around more than a superball. He also comes off as scatter brained sometimes which doesn't help his cause any. And before i get nuthung by someone talking about his Military career...i respect his career and what's he's done, went through, etc...but that does NOT mean he's even a marginal politician. Politically, he's a joke.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I think they get her confused with the Tina Fey impersonations of her. Either that or they buy into the world view the left is selling.

Whatever it is, it's pretty obvious that they don't listen to what she actually said when she was running or her blogs, etc. since then. I'm not remembering a thing that she said that panned out different.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, she's actually very intelligent and well spoken.
Your rant on her sounds much like the mantra of the low information voters.

She has brains and clear conservative values. You would do well to learn from her...........

I agree that she is intel even. She's not too. The first pres to sunbath in a bikini maybe.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McCain lost because on McCain. He can't stay on course with what he says, believes or would enforce. He bounces around more than a superball. He also comes off as scatter brained sometimes which doesn't help his cause any. And before i get nuthung by someone talking about his Military career...i respect his career and what's he's done, went through, etc...but that does NOT mean he's even a marginal politician. Politically, he's a joke.

At least he has a brain. Sarah is still trying to find hers!!!!! :woohoo1:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least he has a brain. Sarah is still trying to find hers!!!!! :woohoo1:

Wrong again. Palin is much smarter the McCain, Dohbama or Biden. While she would not be my first choice for prez, she would be better then the other 3. The reason they kept trying to shut her up is because she was disagreeing with McCain and the GOP elite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom