PawPaw trees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
never had a paw paw but i know there was time when they grew all over the us and were one of the most popular fruits.

i want to make a script that scans thru google maps/earth and looks for fruit bearing trees.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The colonoscopy said I had, was told to avoid nuts and the likes. Ya like I'm going to avoid nature's goodness.
My wife has it. Went to the ER a few years back when she was diagnosed with it. Poor woman was in so much pain from the inflammation. No more popcorn or strawberries for her.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
When you get done with it Joe I'd sure enjoy a gander . 😁
all in all, with stuff like dfl it shouldn't really be all that difficult. just depends on when the pictures are taken, sometimes you get areas where you can see the delineation of a "this area is imaged on x, x, 2021 and this area is imaged on x, x, 2012". if you get areas that literally split lots with seasonal shots, it would def mess with the accuracy of such training. but still, i think i could come up with something rough. if you just need to run it for a city or county or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom