PCM Tune for '03 Suburban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might have me confused. I have an old green f-body with a stroker LT1....unfortunately someone tried to steal it from storage and tore it all the heck in the process.

LOL, yea I might have. I thought you were Tom. A guy from the old TFCC car club. He had a very clean White 4th gen. f-body. He goes by ChevyZ28Thunder name on LS1tech, I saw GMThunder & assumed it was the same guy, LOL. What year is your F-body & what size stroker? sucks it got messed up, I hate thieves with a passion.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, yea I might have. I thought you were Tom. A guy from the old TFCC car club. He had a very clean White 4th gen. f-body. He goes by ChevyZ28Thunder name on LS1tech, I saw GMThunder & assumed it was the same guy, LOL. What year is your F-body & what size stroker? sucks it got messed up, I hate thieves with a passion.

Gotcha.

I did a 396 callies rotating assembly, solid roller, afr heads, hogged out LT4 intake. When we finally got the tranny to live, we decided to weld a cage in it and in the process some amateur thief had their fun with it. Sucks, but I think it might turn into a bigger project...... maybe tear it down and go FI with it. It'll be a year before I can do anything.... life is moving too fast right now. :D

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotcha.

I did a 396 callies rotating assembly, solid roller, afr heads, hogged out LT4 intake. When we finally got the tranny to live, we decided to weld a cage in it and in the process some amateur thief had their fun with it. Sucks, but I think it might turn into a bigger project...... maybe tear it down and go FI with it. It'll be a year before I can do anything.... life is moving too fast right now. :D

That sucks, sounds like it's a solid engine combo though. Lot's of goodies on the market for boosted f-body set-ups now days. I had alot of parts for a D1SC build, but like a couple other builds I have pieced together life caught up & I had to sell it all off before I could assemble & install. I haven't turned a wrench on my car in over a year, but I'm accumulating parts right now for a auto swap. I'm getting a 4L65 off a buddy from his 408 Trailblazer, tossing in a 32-3600 stall(still trying to decide) & some 3.73 gears. Should bump me from a solid 12 second car into the high 11's on a good DA day. I know my engine combo should be enough to put me there. and if not I'll hit it with a 100 shot & should be deep 11's then. Plenty fast enough for me without spending a fortune.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee whiz Mike. No love for your old tuner?

Glenn? Hell man I didn't know you were still tuning man. I'm still on the same edits you did for me in the Fudd's parking lot, LOL. Even though I added H/C/I it still idles & runs like a bat outta hell. I could still use a full tune though, especially with my upcoming auto swap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom