Pending to delivered thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought we could start a real time tracker of how long everyone's wait(s) has been since going pending. I went pending mid July and was told 9 months. I'll update as soon as it lands. When I started this process in May I was told the wait was around 6 months. Things have gotten busy apparently.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unsure of what your topic is but here is my Pending to Deliver story. Ordered 1600 rds of 223 ammo from Cabelas on 12Dec2012. Every 2 or 3 months get an email with an updated delivery date that expires with no ammo. Latest word is 31Oct2013 but not holding my breath. Only reason I am not creating a stir is I only paid $600 for 1600 rds with 2 ammo cans.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought we could start a real time tracker of how long everyone's wait(s) has been since going pending. I went pending mid July and was told 9 months. I'll update as soon as it lands. When I started this process in May I was told the wait was around 6 months. Things have gotten busy apparently.

I think it's in the first sticky thread of this section.
https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?113544-Official-OSA-NFA-Timeline-Thread

Unsure of what your topic is but here is my Pending to Deliver story. Ordered 1600 rds of 223 ammo from Cabelas on 12Dec2012. Every 2 or 3 months get an email with an updated delivery date that expires with no ammo. Latest word is 31Oct2013 but not holding my breath. Only reason I am not creating a stir is I only paid $600 for 1600 rds with 2 ammo cans.

NFA items dude.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom