Pentagon thug hurting dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t either, but we quite often hear about cock fighting, dog fighting, game poaching, cheating on mates, drunk drivers, etc.
What we hear is just a tiny portion of what goes on too. I could point anyone here in the direction of more gamecock breeders (and likely fighters) than I can count in just about every corner of the state. Hang out on the NE side of OKC long enough and you'll find bait dogs, training dogs, and fight losers dumped on the side of the road. I find more instances of deer poaching every year than I care to admit.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People will be people. That’s why laws are needed. Society has varying degrees of self control, and in way too many cases, that degree is way too low. Because of the actions of some, there must be laws for all.
Yes, we do need laws to a degree, but what we really need are DA's and judges willing to enforce them and make the perps accountable for their actions. Enough of this catch and release and wrist slapping stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom