Pentagon thug hurting dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I support law and order and equal justice. And not all "law enforcement" are retired cops...that is a broad term that includes some folks I think you would agree have been more likely to be unfair or heavy handed.

I don't agree with that at all. If they didn't have contact with the public like average, ordinary citizens (which they are, BTW) you wouldn't hear about it either.

Making broad generalizations like that is pretty short-sighted...even though it's really common on this forum.

It's like saying black people are prone to running dog-fighting rings because the article showed two men arrested who happened to be black. So was Michael Vick. Aside from mentioning law enforcement conducted an investigation of these two and made the arrest LE wasn't mentioned at all. How you made the jump from that article to saying they're prone to this type of behavior is quite amazing.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I support law and order and equal justice.

Maybe I'm just mad that one democrat cop was the catalyst for the entire country to be upended and permanently changed.

The people who rule our society, including the official in the news story should be held to a high standard. I stick by that general sentiment. I've been clear I back the blue when they are right. That's a no brainer. I've supported pay increases as well. The alphabet agencies have some corruption and other issues.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-beat-wife-argument-night-swingers-party.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom