Permit check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a pleasant experience with an LEO. The night of the May 31st storm I stopped at my local c-store seeing how I could not sleep. I was open carrying as usual. A Deputy Marshall walked over to me and asked if I had my permit for me to OC . I told him sure do. Of course he asked to see it. No problem I told him. I showed him my permit and he said fair is fair and pulled out his wallet to show me his badge. Very nice guy and had a great conversation with him. He is very pro 2A.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a pleasant experience with an LEO. The night of the May 31st storm I stopped at my local c-store seeing how I could not sleep. I was open carrying as usual. A Deputy Marshall walked over to me and asked if I had my permit for me to OC . I told him sure do. Of course he asked to see it. No problem I told him. I showed him my permit and he said fair is fair and pulled out his wallet to show me his badge. Very nice guy and had a great conversation with him. He is very pro 2A.
I am going to assume that the LE was not in full uniform, thus the offer to show you his ID. The "fair is fair" line is a good one to remember if dealing with a LE not in full uniform that asks to see your permit. It's a positive line that will make the outcome pleasant for all.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2A... Lets see, that's the one about the privilege to bear arms (with proper governmental permission, subject to suspicionless checks), right?

Constitutional Carry can't get here soon enough.

I don't disagree but do you really see that happening here in Oklahoma?

Latest posts

Top Bottom