Physician opposition to SQ 788 speaks volumes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD, do you have any links to the "religious scare propaganda"?

Did you miss the whole morality conversation in this thread? or several comments made on this forum? From my experience a coworker to mentioned his church is passing out "information" on 788 which pretty much mirrors this.....

It really is not secret who's behind a lot of the naysayers...… you can reference all the way back to the "reefer madness" days if you'd like. It's there for ya lol.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you miss the whole morality conversation in this thread? or several comments made on this forum? From my experience a coworker to mentioned his church is passing out "information" on 788 which pretty much mirrors this.....

It really is not secret who's behind a lot of the naysayers...… you can reference all the way back to the "reefer madness" days if you'd like. It's there for ya lol.

I've been trying to keep up with all the threads and don't think I've missed anything. I guess I was wondering if what you'd seen as "religious propaganda" was someone actually "rooting" their opposition in scripture. Wasn't really hunting someone's opinion or conclusion but more how they reached a "no on 788" decision "rooted" in scripture. I'm sure you've noticed in the threads over the last few days that I've mentioned I was considering voting no. Well, I've started turning more toward a yes vote in the last 24hrs.
Mainly, because I'm not finding what I mentioned above. Also, just because of some of the lies or not telling the whole story I've seen.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What part of the bill can be interpreted as opening up the laws for recreational use? Because I haven't seen this outside of religious scare propaganda. Be specific and cite the language if you could please.
Coalition Opposes Medical Marijuana State Question - News9.com ...
www.news9.com/story/38471871/coalition-opposes-medical-marijuana-state-question
3 days ago - Oklahoma State Medical Association Dr. Larry Bookman said . The coalition also points out that State Question 788 doesn't cover potency or ...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coalition Opposes Medical Marijuana State Question - News9.com ...
www.news9.com/story/38471871/coalition-opposes-medical-marijuana-state-question
3 days ago - Oklahoma State Medical Association Dr. Larry Bookman said . The coalition also points out that State Question 788 doesn't cover potency or ...

So that in no way translates to authorizing recreational use. Is that seriously what you are basing your argument on? If it its then great but we must realize you have no factual basis for what you are saying, much like the propaganda videos posted earlier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom