picked up my ccp and was harassed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some LEOs, like some civilians, are just a-holes. However, going in through the out door and therefore avoiding the metal detectors was definitely not a good move.

I can see where the cops would have concern about you receiving a CCL if you can't follow simple instructions. :rtfm: I would like to hear the cop's side of this story. I'll wager it is MUCH different.

Just my 2cents.:mosh:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so cop was having a ****** day and you went in a jail facility like you would a mall and go your feelings hurt, then post online about it. kinda thin skinned to be carrying a gun.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I know, let's have an overly critical 5 page conversation amongst ourselves and run off the new guy.

good point....sorry for contributing to that. But on the other hand, if he's that thin-skinned (as it appears he and a few others are) he might not have a good time anyway.

superA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Love how you pick and chose what to glean from my posts. :rotflmao::rotflmao: Reading is fundamental, asshat. I am not a LEO and there is a very good reason for it. I couldn't handle morons like you every damned day.

Believe what you want, there is a time and a place for every battle. I have said it before and I will say it again, the side of the road is very rarely, if ever, the time or the place.

Thank you for playing. Have a nice day.

If you can't garner what someone would do or how they would act in a given situation based on the things they have said and done previously then what's left. You made my point for me though. All I had to do was push you just a little bit and you start the insults. Sure you would have just went on your merry way if you had been harassed like the OP claims he was?

superA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Super -
Why are YOU getting so worked up about how calm other people might be in that situation? Are you trying to pick internet fights?

I was not worked up at all, just testing the water a bit to prove a point. Definitely not picking fights just wanted to see how SMS and BB would respond. SMS ignored me so he was probably telling the truth about how he would have acted.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not worked up at all, just testing the water a bit to prove a point. Definitely not picking fights just wanted to see how SMS and BB would respond. SMS ignored me so he was probably telling the truth about how he would have acted.

Please cease "testing the water" on OSA or your stay will be short.

Michael Brown

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Keeping and bearing arms is a RIGHT, not a priviledge. A CCW permit is GUN control. Beuracratic BS.

Yup, you are dead on. And, while I'm working within the system to alleviate the infringements placed on that right I will also play the game a little so that I may carry a concealed weapon.

MiKelly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't let a bad apple ruin the bunch. Just go on and do what you know is right. Read your sda law book every few months and don't give anyone a reason to call you ignorant about the law. They deal with nothing but dead-beats all day long at that place, they probably just forgot what a good guy looks like...

Latest posts

Top Bottom