picked up my ccp and was harassed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's getting worked up now high speed? That doesn't make any sense. Let me ask you this. If this was you and a civilian walked up to you on your way out from getting your ccw and acted like this cop did what would you have done?

I would say to myself "What a jerk." Just like I do to numerous rude people that I deal with daily whether that person is a cop, plumber, or proctologist.

Then I'd go home and watch some TV and have a burger.

Michael Brown

Coop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said that he had never been to that sherrifs office before, don't you pick up the permit where you did all of the paperwork and fingerprints? That is how it was for me.

Not sure how it is where the OP was from, but in Garfield County you get fingerprinted at the jail and then you pick up your permit downtown at the Court House.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A second thought for Pubin/Michael is to keep in mind that the concealed carry permit is not a right as per the 2nd Amendment. Since one has to apply and be approved indicates that the concealed carry permit IS a privilege granted by the State of Oklahoma.

no, pretty sure that its a right.

all the state is doing with the permit is giving you a card that says you're not a felon and your right to carry concealed has been verified.

If you are or become a felon, your rights are removed (as they should be).

Nothing in the constitution guarantees your right to drive your car on city streets... but it does guarantee your right to keep and bear arms.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who's getting worked up now high speed? Maybe you should just go down there and show that old man how things work...go get 'em tiger.

Hey now! I want a nickname too! ;)

Wonder what ever happened of this. I am treated well each time I enter the County over there. I used to work there of course. :mosh: And I have a fancy tag thingy that lets me take in my phone.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who's getting worked up now high speed? That doesn't make any sense. Let me ask you this. If this was you and a civilian walked up to you on your way out from getting your ccw and acted like this cop did what would you have done?

I'd give 'em a big old sloppy wet kiss...and then go get a burger and watch some TV. And buy flatwins a beer.

superA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd give 'em a big old sloppy wet kiss...and then go get a burger and watch some TV. And buy flatwins a beer.

That's a ******** answer. You are trying to play off of the emotion of some that have posted their opinions already and avoid the question by appearing to be casual and maybe even funny. Either that or you truly feel that some people get a break when it comes to to how they treat others and you base this on their position in society. The OP did far less to you than the scenario I gave you and you felt the urge to call him out and chastise him over it. I am having a really hard time, in light of this, believing that you would truly do as you said. Or I could be wrong and you may have found the idea of kissing him truly fulfilling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom