Pistol Brace "rules" signed by AG today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost an unborn child that had a beating heart at 8 weeks and it was gone at 12. What I am stating is a non-debatable, medical fact. Children have heartbeats in the womb; very early on. I respect your opinon as a fellow brother on this board, but just not sure what you mean that I should look into whether abortion stops a beating heart more? You can still have an opinion that it is a personal choice, but it is someone else's heart being stopped there.
First off, I appreciate the measured response. In most cases when I have talked to people there's no distinction between the pulsation of cardiac tissue through to the formation of an actual heart, so that's my fault for making a bad assumption here and also my fault for not clarifying what I meant better. That difference of a couple weeks in formation seems to be a big point in the current round of debate on this topic as states enact different guidelines and the concept of fetal heartbeat has become a term that gets tossed around a lot.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 88 day BS is click bait! Just so you guys know. Don’t falls for it. I have personally had a form 1 go beyond 88 days. The video creators just want to make money of you!
Reporting what the lawyer says the AFT told him personally. And remember that normally the Form 1 is submitted BEFORE the SBR is manufactured, not afterwards. Not to mention the paperwork burden they AFT is going to have in processing up to 40 million Form 1's for folks trying to register their pistols with braces as SBR's. Take it up with him, if you think it wrong.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, I appreciate the measured response. In most cases when I have talked to people there's no distinction between the pulsation of cardiac tissue through to the formation of an actual heart, so that's my fault for making a bad assumption here and also my fault for not clarifying what I meant better. That difference of a couple weeks in formation seems to be a big point in the current round of debate on this topic as states enact different guidelines and the concept of fetal heartbeat has become a term that gets tossed around a lot.
Well I appreciate you being decent about it as well...we on this board as a group seem to agree on about 80% of things. The other 20% is agree to disagree and can still have civil debate.

My issue (if you want to call it an issue) is that I believe once the process begins, that is an entirely new soul that is separate from the mother, but still relies 100% on its mother to grow just like an infant relies on its mother to grow/survive after it is born as well.

Boy this thread went in a different direction...maybe its time for "another" abortion debate thread cause we haven't had enough of those yet :woohoo1:

Last edited:

Aim small Miss small

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything I see is that a brace on a SBR will require you to register a tax stamp on that rifle. If the barrel is 16” the brace is okay? I’m most certainly confused because that doesn’t sound right at all. I hope this BS is thrown out.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZomboMeme 21012023150808.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom