Place to coyote hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.M.F

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a place to coyote hunt. I will gladly take any suggestion on public land to try and hunt. If anybody needs them taken care of on their land or needs a partner I would be glad to assist.

67square

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
coyote hunting is about the easiest to get permision to hunt.Just go to a local cafe or coop and start asking around.And dont leave your trash like the goose hunters i let on me and remember if the gates shut shut it back if its open leave it open.There are a few still using dogs to hunt and they have pissed off quite a few farmers cause there dogs scare cattle through fences so make sure and tell them you are using calls and wont disturb anything.Good luck

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WMA are good to hunt. This time of the year you just about have all the land to yourself. Went to Black Kettle this past weekend and only seen one other hunter. Just remember that your first trip will be more of a scouting trip. We found alot of great looking places just not may dogs. If you ever want to go I would ride along. Was a great time.

J.T.M.F

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend and I are trying to plan a trip to Black Kettle either at the end of this month or early next month. If you know of some good spots let me know. I have never been there before. Email me your contact info and maybe we can all go.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might be interested in a hunt at Black Kettle if someone wants to go.I have hunted it quite a bit and know my way around if that helps.

Scott

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Tulsa International Airport would have been a good place this morning. This one came into the B concourse baggage claim area inside the terminal.

He didn't get past security though! :)

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom