Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodyear doesn't actually own most of the stores, it would be a real shame to boycott this American brand on this policy. I would still buy their tires regarless of their cc policy in their stores, I'm really tired of my money going to tire makers in other countries. BTW BF goodrich was sold to michelin about a year and a half ago and they're a french company.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First National Bank & Trust Co of Chickasha is posted, I stopped by today to open a 2nd account and saw the sticker on the door. I talked with Pat Brooks(405-222-2200) at their main branch in Chickasha today and he said he would put it on the agenda for the board meeting in september to see if they need to make a change in their policy. I urge anyone that does business with them to call him and make your voice heard!

Link to all their locations:
http://www.fnbchickashaonline2.com/home/loc

Falcon138

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Promanade Mall is posted.
I wouldn't even go there but I'm married to a girl 10 years my junior,and she likes the mall ;)
I've written them about their poicies and they responded that they don't care where we spend our money as long as there are no guns in their mall. :finger:

Dude i agree theres sooo many wanna be young "gang bangers" there i dont even feel safe going in there with my family without my weapon and i cant so i steer clear of that place.Tulsa county sherrif patrols it along with rent a cops but most of them are fat and over weight and couldnt chase anybody down if they had to. I dont understand it they need to have stricter requirements on who they hire. Hello Physical fitness test???

Latest posts

Top Bottom