Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckels59h

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Promanade Mall is posted.
I wouldn't even go there but I'm married to a girl 10 years my junior,and she likes the mall ;)
I've written them about their poicies and they responded that they don't care where we spend our money as long as there are no guns in their mall. :finger:
It's not posted on the north upper 41st street Dillards entrance...was just there last week.
Also at Woodlands went in the main south 71st street entrance, guess what? NO SIGN!! I looked for it.
The way I look at it, if there is one single door that I can go thru that isn't posted, well , that's on them...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plaza Parking Garage.

Caddy corner (NE) from the Oklahoma County Courthouse. (The valet parking garage). I just use the county parking straight across from the the main entrance of the courthouse.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plaza Parking Garage.

Caddy corner (NE) from the Oklahoma County Courthouse. (The valet parking garage). I just use the county parking straight across from the the main entrance of the courthouse.

Hmm. Sketchy. I'll have to look back at the exact wording of the SDA and decide if that sign has a bit of merit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom