Please ignore this if complaining about the NRA offends you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you in a position to know if that's a condition of the policy, and if so, whether it's a condition from the underwriter or from the NRA?
I've been the club President for over 4 years now. I can't say for sure if its the underwriter or the NRA. The Club secretary holds those documents.
I'll review them and get an answer.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been the club President for over 4 years now. I can't say for sure if its the underwriter or the NRA. The Club secretary holds those documents.
I'll review them and get an answer.
Thanks! I've heard "because insurance" quite a few times, but have never been able to get specifics. I appreciate it!

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, I've had people get very upset with me (salesmen) when I refuse to give out my cell phone number. Sorry, in my line of work, I am very careful with that, and since I sleep during the day and work at night, I don't want people calling me. I turn my ringer off when I go to sleep anyways, but I never answer a number I don't recognize.

Agreed, there are other issues, as well... I just found this absolutely astonishing. How in the name of the nine hells do you as an organization NOT figure this is going to annoy people to the point they avoid you? There is not only a point of diminishing returns, but there is a point where you are actively driving away your supporters by being that whiny f***ing 2 year-old throwing a tantrum at the grocery store when you don't get every little thing that catches your eye in the candy aisle.

FFS, man, I would NEVER willingly give my money to an organization that values me so LITTLE that they send me that much sh|tmail. This has been my point about the NRA for YEARS... yes, they are (supposedly) fighting for our gun rights, but how many GD'd people are they driving away with their f***ing stupidity???

Well, me, for one. And I give money, and plenty of it, to causes I believe in. NRA, you've lost my money for years and will continue to do so - and I'm guessing I'm not the only one, not by a long shot.
Agree 1000 times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom