Please pray for my dumb butt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I hope you feel better soon.

I had it about three weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I got it at work. I was using up the last of my vacation before leaving for retirement and I was sick the entire time.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you feel better soon.

I had it about three weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I got it at work. I was using up the last of my vacation before leaving for retirement and I was sick the entire time.
Well that blows! Good news is, now you can take a vacation just about any time you want.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife got a call from school today to come pickup the youngun early due to being sick and just barely got her in the door, before she let it fly all over herself and the couch so had to throw her in the tube to get cleaned up, so waiting on the pharmacy now to deliverer some more meds for her before we run out.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife got a call from school today to come pickup the youngun early due to being sick and just barely got her in the door, before she let it fly all over herself and the couch so had to throw her in the tube to get cleaned up, so waiting on the pharmacy now to deliverer some more meds for her before we run out.

To eliminate odors of urine and poo and upchuck.
Of course clean it best you can with whatever cleaner you like then pat it dry, after that dump a bunch of baking soda on it.
Let it stay there for 2 days then remove it.
No smell no moisture either.

I keep boxes of the stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom