Please tell me I'm not the only one who's had this experience regarding OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from a cookout at a friend's house. They were cooking weiners and tuna on the grill. His pit bull was running around the yard acting crazy so I had my camera ready just in case something youtube worthy happened. I think the dog goes a little crazy from all the customers going into the Pawn Shop next door on Sooner Rd. Anyway, the whole evening was a bit surreal. By buddy kept talking to me about his job selling internet ads but all I kept thinking about was OSA. It was really strange but I knew when I got home I could freely express my thoughts about this experience to my OSA brothers and sisters and see if this has ever happened to you. Unfortunately it took a little longer to get home because the road I chose was closed. However, I'm home now and interested in hearing your thoughts if you're not banned (but hurry). Thanks for reading.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's merely about my obsession with OSA interfering with my ability to enjoy certain aspects of my personal life. I'm looking for support here, in the one place I can go and speak openly with friends without being judged and ridiculed.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In before DAS BAN HAMMERER unt ze LoCkUp!!!!!!!

I'd like to think I had somewhere to go, where everybody knows my name, and they're always glad to offer their free opinion, but Cheers finally died on TV so I'm sol. No, not the sun, crappaouttaluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom