PMag question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FDE 20's are hard to find. Have not seen any since December 2012.

Magpul announced they would discontinue colored mags at the end of the year. Going forward they will only sell black.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FDE 20's are hard to find. Have not seen any since December 2012.

Magpul announced they would discontinue colored mags at the end of the year. Going forward they will only sell black.

I thought that was only the MOE magazines not the Gen 3 etc etc.

Product Updates

With the launch of Stealth Gray across the board, we will be discontinuing Foliage Green as a color option, to be completely phased out by the end of 2014. Also, based on demand and to maintain consistency across our line of magazine products, all non-black MOE magazine color options will be discontinued by the end of 2014.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Magpul guy posted this on another forum http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?151151-Magpul-to-discontinue-non-black-MOE-magazines

"No later than the end of 2014, you will be able to buy all PMAGs in any color you want, as long as it's black. All magazine skus, just black. Unless you have Cerakote, aervoe, krylon, a dip, or duracoat--then you can have any color you want.

It's a matter of demand vs logistics. Non-black magazines are a very small part of demand, and maintaining inventory, materials flow, and reformulation/updating have all contributed to this move.

Mag material isn't exactly the same as stock material, and if we reduce the number of raw material mixtures (mag colors) that we continually improve, we can devote more energy to the next generation of material.

Furniture will be unaffected, and will be available in colors.
Duane Liptak, Jr.
Director of Product Management and Marketing, Magpul Industries
Director of Magpul Dynamics"

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bummer, my son in law is building himself a 300 black out in all FDE and I would like to find him a few of the FDE 20's and went on line to hunt some and came up completely empty! I will keep looking , but looks like he is out of luck. I was going to surprise him with a few for his birthday maybe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom