Police chase today on Channel 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was cheap entertainment. I never understand how guys think they can out run a helicopter. Whey did the police not use stop sticks? Could have been over sooner.
I saw a device demonstrated on TV, some time back, that attached to the front of a police car, and in a chase like this, they could pull real close to the fleeing vehicle, and this thing deployed a net that captured one of the cars rear tires, and the police car could then stop the car, just like roping a steer! This looked like a good idea to me, but never saw anything else about it?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a device demonstrated on TV, some time back, that attached to the front of a police car, and in a chase like this, they could pull real close to the fleeing vehicle, and this thing deployed a net that captured one of the cars rear tires, and the police car could then stop the car, just like roping a steer! This looked like a good idea to me, but never saw anything else about it?
Someone filed a lawsuit saying that using this device was 'entrapment' 🤔

/sarcasm/

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was cheap entertainment. I never understand how guys think they can out run a helicopter. Whey did the police not use stop sticks? Could have been over sooner.
I think there was to many agencies involved. I heard them set up for stop sticks several times on the scanner but I never saw any deployed. I don't know if he changed directions or what.
Some of the stuff when they had him trapped and let him get away is either a training issue or not wanting to put themselves in danger. (These are my opinions. Based on absolutely no facts.)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was so frustrating to see the perp drive away from so many chances they had to trap him.
This morning they're saying he got a gun from the black pickup he tried to steal, the longer they let him run the more chance there is for bad things to happen. In this case he started shooting at cops after he got the gun.
I know I'm armchair quarterbacking but dayum!
Uh, Yeah, and I ain't a gonna comment.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I dont think I would want a single officer in that exchange to help me herd cattle much less contain a public threat. Im glad he was caught with minimal impact to the public, but holy hell did every responding officer look like an untrained buffoon in the process.
Cattle don't shoot at you.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since hes being charged for felon in possession, Im assuming those shamrocks came from the first visit and are Aryan in nature.

I used to know of a Berry that wouldve been old enough to be that guys grandpa or dad that was a pretty similar POS. I have used him as a point of comparison many times in my life when I get his vibes off of some fresh POS I have crossed paths with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom