Police doing their job today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. With all the crap going on in this city, how you can free up 6 to 8 cops just to write BS speeding tickets is far beyond me.
Just my .02, and I would hate to offend the sheeple, so I'll let it go at that.
Crime doesn't pay. Traffic tickets do.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice story. How about THIS one?
Especially this part:

In Caballes' case, he was pulled over for driving 71 mph on a stretch of Interstate 80 with a 65 mph limit. The state trooper noticed air freshener in the car and asked for permission to search Caballes' trunk. Caballes refused, but officers searched it later anyway after the dog indicated there were drugs in the trunk

So now the possession of air freshener is 'probable cause'.

What is the saying "Better that 100 guilty go free than 1 innocent person suffer?". Not the exact quote, but close enough. I think we have forgotten that phrase.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the saying "Hyperbole proves nothing?"

Something like that.

What is your preferred method for making police come into contact with criminals?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a ticket every other year - if I would drive the speed limit I wouldn't get a ticket...

Oh I agree wholeheartedly, and have no complaints with law enforcement doing what law enforcement does.

But if someone is really asking if Tulsa is broke, and they live in Tulsa.... well they gotta be waaaaaay out of touch with anything that has been on the news TV stations or Radio or in the newspaper for the past 2 years.

:screwy:

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
remember in the TPD the motoercycle cops are their own funded group. They have to write tickets.AGAIN , IF YOU DON'T SPEED YOU DON'T GET A TICKET.
every ticket I have ever GOTTEN WAS BECAUSE I DID IN FACT DO THE MOVING VIOLATION I WAS WRITTEN A TICKET FOR.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
remember in the TPD the motoercycle cops are their own funded group. They have to write tickets.AGAIN , IF YOU DON'T SPEED YOU DON'T GET A TICKET.
every ticket I have ever GOTTEN WAS BECAUSE I DID IN FACT DO THE MOVING VIOLATION I WAS WRITTEN A TICKET FOR.

lol ... you're kidding right? Offenders hold themselves to the same standard they hold everyone else to. That'll be the day. Haha!

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch out in all the construction area;s and school zones. They are working those real hard! I drive around alot during the day and those guys on motorcycles are everywhere. I try to watch out and go the speed limit in those places cause you can never tell when there is one lurking in the shadows!!

Construction & school zones being monitored for speeders. HEAVEN FORBID!!

Sheesh... I don't want my daughter being killed by someone speeding through a school zone. Thank you, TPD, for doing your damn jobs regardless of what some people think.

bashed1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, TPD, for doing your damn jobs regardless of what some people think.

+1. There's enough talking/texting while driving going on already; I'd hate to see the free-for-all our streets would become if LEOs were forbidden from enforcing any traffic laws. Don't break any traffic ordinance = you'll never get stopped = you'll never pay a fine. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom