Poll: Snowden, (Hero) or (Traitor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poll: Snowden, (Hero) or (Traitor)

• Hero

Votes: 66 68.0%
  • Traitor

Votes: 31 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glenn Greenwald is the one who said it and I have no reason not to believe him. It is also one of the smartest things he could have done since it makes him a less valuable target.

I know Putin will only act in the best interest of his country but I have more respect for him than any other world leader. Putin and General Dempsey are the only ones slowing down the march towards WW3. Snowden could have sold the information to foreign governments and be sitting on a beach somewhere a wealthy man and none of us would be the wiser.

How, in this day and age, does not having the info on your person make you less of a target? I sort of agree with your second sentence, but what kind of a fool would he be to have the info on his person when the ability to store the info secured in an off site or cloud storage solution is so easy? This isnt the pre '90s with dead drops and secret hand shakes. Well, mostly any way.
It is far more likely that there are multiple backups to this info in several forms and that is why he is still walking around. He only becomes less valuable when all of the info is disseminated and he cannot be used to prevent that from happening, if that is even possible.

As far as trusting Greenwald's word. Well, thats your prerogative, im not so trusting. I think if Snowden had just tried to sell the info to whomever, he would probably be room temp and smelling nasty right now.

And to Putin. Whether or not he has any more info from the Snowden theft than has already been disseminated is debatable for sure. In my opinion Snowden being given safe harbor in Russia has much more to do with Putin poking a stick in America's eye while we are being led by such weak leadership. He is not interested in starting WW III because it would not increase Russia's influence in the world right now, if ever. I tend to believe that there arent any world leaders seriously interested in starting WW III except those who believe it is the path to their salvation. I wont comment on Gen. Dempsy.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't say either way, the info needed to b released but the info to foreign governments didn't have to be released. On one had he is not a hero but rather a patriot and on the other hand he is guilty of providing information to a foreign government which is espionage. I don't know if it were sensitive data that could cause national damage but he sure damaged Obama.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traitor!!! Some of the stuff he is leaking is just to sensitive.

A stunning Federal Security Services (FSB) report on the nearly two million highly classified top-secret documents obtained from the United States Department of Defense (DOD) run National Security Agency-Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) by the American ex-patriot Edward Snowden states that this information is providing “incontrovertible proof” that an “alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda” is driving US domestic and international policy, and has been doing so since at least 1945, Whatdoesitmean.com reported. …

As to who is running this “secret regime” Snowden and his cohorts were warning about, FSB experts in this report say, was confirmed this past weekend by former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer who was given access to all of Snowden’s documents by Russian intelligence services and stated they were, indeed, “accurate.”

Even though Defense Minister Hellyer’s exact statements to the FSB in regards to Snowden’s documents remain classified, shortly after his “extensive electronic interview” by the FSB he was allowed to appear on Russia Today’s program SophieCo this past fortnight where he shockingly admitted that aliens have “been visiting our planet for thousands of years” and described several types of these extraterrestrials, including “Tall Whites” who are working with the US Air Force in Nevada.

Of the many explosive revelations in this FSB report, the one most concerning to Russian authorities are the Snowden’s documents “confirming” that the “Tall Whites” (further revealed by Defense Minister Hellyer as noted above) are the same extraterrestrial alien race behind the stunning rise of Nazi Germany during the 1930’s. …

Snowden’s documents further confirm, this report says, the “Tall Whites” (Nordic) meetings in 1954 with US President Dwight D. Eisenhower where the “secret regime” currently ruling over America was established.

Most disturbingly, this FSB report warns, is that the “Tall White” agenda being implemented by the “secret regime” ruling the United States calls for the creation of a global electronic surveillance system meant to hide all true information about their presence here on earth as they enter into what one of Snowden’s documents calls the “final phase” of their end plan for total assimilation and world rule.

IkeEtAl09

Unbeknownst to the FSB, this report confirms, are those still in the US government backing Snowden, but whose presence Russian intelligence experts note is “unmistakable” and shows a cataclysmic power struggle is currently underway against this “secret regime” now headed by Obama by “forces unknown.”

Most to be feared by Russian policy makers and authorities, this report concludes, is if those opposing the “Tall White” “secret regime” ruled over by Obama have themselves aligned with another alien-extraterrestrial power themselves.

Libertarians will be tinkling in their tutus. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom