Possible Terrorist Attack on NYC Subway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, another FUBAR by FBI. They are too busy investigating hate crimes of black people vandalizing places trying to make it look like white people did it. Probably reassigned the agents in this guy to investigate Jussie’s near lynching.
Really frustrating, when people threaten violence on social media they NEVER investigate. Bet if a psychotic person who had voted republican would have been visited 3 or 4 times by the FBI.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Every single bit of this seems suspicious.

Dude was organized enough to rent a vehicle, carry a gas mask, plan for subversion and escape....but he left the weapon, his bag of tricks, and the CC, as well as the keys to the van?

Oh I forgot how he popped off 33 rnds and all were non life threatening?

Now we know it was a glock 17 purchased in sept 2011 from a store in Ohio.

I like many others anticipated the ghost gun angle but seems they are now going for a national digital gun registry for purchased firearms to be accessible to all law enforcement.

Perhaps it is me, but I don't see how them knowing where it was bought doesn't help at all. That doesn't prevent mass shootings in the slightest far as I can tell. Just like this place in that you can p2p sell and then what?

Meanwhile on the sidelines you have these tweenagers that got all the ideas for prevention of these events with ban guns outright lol. So that only cops have them, and I know lots here back the blue which I appreciate.

With that do we not remember 2019 to 2021 with all the inescapable senseless executions at the hands of cops? Even if it was 1 that is too many. Police are not judge and jury.

My stance is that an armed society is a polite society.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
NYC and NY in general is a GD cesspool.

Change my mind.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-lieutenant-governor-brian-benjamin-arrested-bribery-charges

Yeah, I get it, upstate NY state is nice. It's still attached to a cesspool.
We went on a trip through NY, and News England, and I was surprised All the people we met were just people! Good, friendly, helpful, Americans, some of which talk kinda funny, We went out of our way to avoid the big cities. and thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Especially Maine, with no Wal-Mart's, and Super Eight Motels, I guess. We didn't see any big box stores, or chain motels, etc. convenice stores, gas stations. and I just loved that, mom and pop stores of every type, and Inns, like it was here years ago. Neat place especially in the fall!

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
We went on a trip through NY, and News England, and I was surprised All the people we met were just people! Good, friendly, helpful, Americans, some of which talk kinda funny, We went out of our way to avoid the big cities. and thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Especially Maine, with no Wal-Mart's, and Super Eight Motels, I guess. We didn't see any big box stores, or chain motels, etc. convenice stores, gas stations. and I just loved that, mom and pop stores of every type, and Inns, like it was here years ago. Neat place especially in the fall!

It isnt like that now, many places in New England are destitute and stuck in poverty. Hell much of Maine is now Muslim.

Upstate NY like around Albany is full of National Vanguard which is borderline NAZI if you want to classify them. To me it is America and you have that right.

I dont have to like it, just accept it. As they dont hurt anyone. They just rattle their fortitude and practice their hate speech.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isnt like that now, many places in New England are destitute and stuck in poverty. Hell much of Maine is now Muslim.

Upstate NY like around Albany is full of National Vanguard which is borderline NAZI if you want to classify them. To me it is America and you have that right.

I dont have to like it, just accept it. As they dont hurt anyone. They just rattle their fortitude and practice their hate speech.
This trip wasn't that long ago, about 10/12 years ago. Obama had closed all the National Parks trying to pass a budget full of GRAFT! We had to drive around barricades to get into Arcadia National Park, in Maine! My wife just knew we were headed for federal prison, for doing that, untill we got to a light house, and there were a hundred other cars that had done the same thing! I try and see the good, if there is any to see, It's makes me feel better!

Latest posts

Top Bottom