Possible Terrorist Attack on NYC Subway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isnt like that now, many places in New England are destitute and stuck in poverty. Hell much of Maine is now Muslim.

Upstate NY like around Albany is full of National Vanguard which is borderline NAZI if you want to classify them. To me it is America and you have that right.

I dont have to like it, just accept it. As they dont hurt anyone. They just rattle their fortitude and practice their hate speech.
Do I detect a just a little HATE in your speech? The news, and entertainment media, PROPAGANDA, in Nazi Germany led the German People to rabid HATERID that destroyed themselves!! Not to mention about a hundred million other people, world wide! REMEMBER?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something that I REALLY don't understand...

I use the word "ugly" in a Facebook post as the punchline of an OLD joke and I got notice from Facebook that my account was going to be inactivated due to "offensive speech".

This guy has HUNDREDS of videos and postings on Facebook and YouTube and NOTHING!!!

Seriously, HOW did this guy slide under the radar????

I've seen a few of the posts and transcripts of his stuff that the media has put out and, again, HOW did this guy stay under the radar????

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Do I detect a just a little HATE in your speech? The news, and entertainment media, PROPAGANDA, in Nazi Germany led the German People to rabid HATERID that destroyed themselves!! Not to mention about a hundred million other people, world wide! REMEMBER?

Hate? Hell no because to me they are Americans exercising their rights. They are not breaking any laws so far as I saw.

Besides I try not to get my information spoon fed to me as an adult...they did that in education system

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something that I REALLY don't understand...

I use the word "ugly" in a Facebook post as the punchline of an OLD joke and I got notice from Facebook that my account was going to be inactivated due to "offensive speech".

This guy has HUNDREDS of videos and postings on Facebook and YouTube and NOTHING!!!

Seriously, HOW did this guy slide under the radar????

I've seen a few of the posts and transcripts of his stuff that the media has put out and, again, HOW did this guy stay under the radar????

He didn't. The FBI investigated him back in 2019 i think they said

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But this subway shooter will be just like the Sacramento,CA shooters of weeks past. Because of their race nothing but silence and within a week no mention of them at all. But if it was a white person wearing a maga hat or a nra hat or a nascar cat jacket all hell would break loose for weeks on end. The coverage would be as bad as the media coverage of the chinese flu was

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But this subway shooter will be just like the Sacramento,CA shooters of weeks past. Because of their race nothing but silence and within a week no mention of them at all. But if it was a white person wearing a maga hat or a nra hat or a nascar cat jacket all hell would break loose for weeks on end. The coverage would be as bad as the media coverage of the chinese flu was

If you watch his videos he isnt so crazy, he has conservative values and really hammers the crap out of failed leadership and wasteful spending.

Talks about government, law enforcement, foreign policy, and just everything....has like 400+ videos if you can find them

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but my question is how did these social media platforms allow his accounts to stay active????
I said the word "ugly" and got threatened with Facebook jail.
Seriously, that was the sole reason for the suspension.

Well that is easy...they didn't once his identity was released. They started scrubbing, but since archive is a thing, and various media hosts it is still out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom