Post Office Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I just had to share this:

Today I shipped a handgun at the post office, which means I have to fill out a form declaring what's in the package, and that I'm shipping to another FFL, etc. As I'm finishing up the transaction, the sweet older woman who waited on me says, "It's deactivated, right?"

I'm getting used to these kinds of comments, so I just smiled at her and said, "Yes ma'am, I'm smarter than I look."

But I gotta say, it took everything in me not to say, "No ma'am, please don't shake it!"

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a Priorty box arrive yesterday ...... small hole in the side of it ...... About freaked out as the 6.8SPC AR SS Barrel was missing. Called the local Post Office and lucked out .... they had it but couldn't figure out what box it came out of ...... Big 'sigh' of relief. Went down and it was in perfect shape ..... Just a good ending to a short story.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a Priorty box arrive yesterday ...... small hole in the side of it ...... About freaked out as the 6.8SPC AR SS Barrel was missing. Called the local Post Office and lucked out .... they had it but couldn't figure out what box it came out of ...... Big 'sigh' of relief. Went down and it was in perfect shape ..... Just a good ending to a short story.

Oh gawd, don't tell me stories like that. I've got a 6.8 upper coming in the mail Tuesday!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom