Postman: Obama "Foreigner"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the milkman left Obama note yesterday
said get out of this town by noon
you're coming on way too soon
and besides that
we never liked you any way

This guy needs to be on staff at The Onion. Priceless.

WND EXCLUSIVE
Postman: Ayers family put 'foreigner' Obama through school
Claims he met young Barack who boasted he'd someday be president

www.wnd.com_files_2012_03_120319hulton.jpg

Allen Hulton (WND photo)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“It came across as if this young black male was telling me he was going to be president, almost as if it were the statement of a scientific fact that had already been determined, as if his being president had been already pre-arranged.”

Hulton distinctly recalls that the day he met Obama in front of the Ayers’ residence was a warm, sunny day and that Obama wasn’t wearing a jacket.

Now for some other headlines:

O’Reilly: My probe better than Sheriff Joe’s

Donald Trump: Say it is so, Sheriff Joe
Smithsonian of LGBT arena hunts artifacts

Amelia Earhart: U.S. joins new search effort
Chris Christie to teacher: Sorry if I scared you

Obama vs. Kony 2012

God's law cannot be 'graced' over

Supermodel Elle Macpherson loves Obama

They're fainting again at Obama rallies

Santorum gets boost in Obama's back yard (no homo) (ok I added that last part)

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ironic thing here is that our esteemed President doesn't have a clue where he was born. He's just relying on what other people tell him and I'm not sure that his family is particularly reliable. On some level, I'm sure he's curious about it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can take the red pill or you can take the blue pill. DON'T take the brown acid

That's a fact...

It's also highly advised not to eat the big white mint.

Jus' another friendly tip from your uncle HMFIC and brought to you during this episode of ignert public service announcements.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well thank God my postman is always drunk when he shows up on my door. He won't remember much about any of the mail he delivers.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's disingenuous and completely out of context. i am glad you "skimmed over" the article. however, you were completely overwhelmed by the birther issue and missed the point.

what's "sad and disgusting" is that every time someone comments on BO's past and it isn't positive, you attack the messengers credibility. it's a disturbing pattern. did you see the video breitbart released of young BO praising and hugging a radical left harvard professor? now the mailman is basically saying that another radical lefty paid his college tuition. plus, he sat in front of a radically left preacher for 20 years and didn't know what he preached about.......and his ties to communist frank marshall davis. what do all of these have in common? here's a hint.....it starts with "radical" and ends with "lefty".

did you like how i sucked you in with the title to my post?

Señor Finger, here's the deal....who cares about his past at this point? The time for all this investigation and hand wringing was waaaaaaay before now. Vote him out in November.

I attack the sheer stupidity of these posts. I realize that's like trying to empty the ocean with a tea spoon, but DAMN...doesn't this ridiculous tripe embarrass you?

Again, attack the guy's policies. Attack his philosophies. Attack the way he has handled his presidency. These inane cobbled together attacks on his youth just don't cut it.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attack his philosophies.

show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are...

bill ayers
bernadine dohrn
jeremiah wright
derrick bell
van jones
frank marshall davis, his childhood mentor and card carrying communist
ACORN
michelle obama - read her college thesis
chicago annenberg foundation created by bill ayers which followed the philosophy of antonio gromski
saul alinski - he spoke on a left wing discussion panel after a saul alinski play

if you want references, find them yourself. they're out there.

he was never vetted by the media in 2008. anyone that tried was quickly rebutted with "alinsky style" attacks much like what you employed to attack sheriff joe and others. you have learned well, padawan.

i will exit this discussion and allow you your "must have" last word. i enjoyed it, thanks! btw, i liked your j.r. ewing avatar better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom